Health and wellness incentive
The new year wellness incentive begins July 1, 2016 and needs to be completed by June 30, 2017 for the benefit year that begins on August 1, 2017. Employees and spouses need to complete the health risk assessment and 6 wellness credits for the benefit year that begins on August 1, 2017 and ends on July 31, 2018.
New this year: We have added new options to the WELLNESS INCENTIVE CREDIT OPTIONS. Instead of a fall, winter, and spring challenge, we will have MONTHLY E-MAIL CAMPAIGNS! By completing a 4 week e-mail campaign, you can earn 1 wellness credit. The email campaigns will be year round, beginning on September 1st. We added VOLUNTEER and COMMUNITY SERVICE! By volunteering or doing community service a minimum of 60 minutes 2x per week for 2 months, you can earn 1 wellness credit. We added 10,000 STEPS A DAY PROGRAM! By completing 10,000 steps a day, minimum of 5x per week for 2 months, you can earn 1 wellness credit. And, finally, we have added MARQUEE HEALTH & WELLNESS COACHING! We have teamed up with a provider to offer wellness coaching again! Beginning, September 1st, Marquee Health Coaches are available to our employees and spouses. Call 800-882-2109 more information about this FREE service!
Both employees and spouses must complete the on-line health risk assessment, 2 wellness credits under the preventive category (includes physical exam), and 4 wellness credits under the wellness options category. See attached document for the specific list of credits:
There is an additional award incentive for any employee and spouse who completes 12 or more wellness incentive credits in the benefit year. With documentation of the 12 or more wellness credits that are completed in the wellness options category, you can receive a prize (valued at $50) (limit 1 per employee and 1 per spouse)! You must complete 2 preventive wellness credits and 10 wellness credits from the wellness options (activities) to qualify for the gift card.
- New! MARQUEE HEALTH & WELLNESS COACHING-coaching for financial fitness, physcial activity, personalized nutrition, sleep, prenatal health, heart, family, and more! FREE SERVICES to all employees and spouses. Call 800-882-2109 for information.
- Click Here To View Marquee Health Services
- SelectHealth offers wellness services through the LiveWell center in St. George.
- Call 435-251-3793 to schedule one-on-one nutrition counseling or to sign up for "Weigh to Health" classes.
- Click Here To View Wellness Services
Additional forms for volunteer /community service, exercise, nutrition, hiking, races & events, healthy weight, and health classes are listed below. These forms should be used for documentation purposes only. DO NOT TURN THESE FORMS IN UNLESS YOU ARE AUDITED IN JULY 2017.
- Volunteer and Community Service Log
- Exercise Log
- Competitive Sports Log
- Hiking Log
- Races & Events Verification Log
- Health/Nutrition Class Log
- Healthy Weight Verification Form